Monday, July 26, 2010

Okay...So Now I am Truly Amazed...

-------------BLESSED-----------------

God has given me so many blessings and I am certainly not worthy of all/any of them. I have to say, I never knew what true friendship was until I joined the Newman Center at WWU. The literal, unconditional love I have felt from so many has brought me to tears.

What inspires this latest midnight ramble is the anonymous donation someone made to my JVC fundraising page. I got an e-mail saying someone donated and I needed to check out my JVC page to see who it was and I logged on and saw the amount donated. My heart stopped...but only for a second, don't worry. Someone had donated well beyond enough money for me to reach my goal...it was enough to make my jaw gape open and my eyes water with tears. I am so blessed.

Although I have no idea who sent it to me, they did send me a message that read "God bless you, Katie." Which means they know me personally because my donation page says Katelyn on it...this doesn't really matter...my point is this. God has brought me the best friends a girl could ask for, and I truly mean the best. I have never felt so much love and appreciation from people, who aren't related to me, before in my entire life. Am I worthy?

I must be if He has trusted me with their hearts and their love that they give so willingly to me...it's late, I'm now incoherent so there's truly no point to my madness, just this:

I feel loved, for the first time from people who share no genetic relation to me, I feel truly loved and needed by people and it feels wonderful and I praise God for that...now more than ever.

COUNTDOWN: 17 Days left in the PNW

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment