Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Reflections

Not only am I hopped up on coffee once again because my 40 Day abstinence from coffee is over but I am hopped up on the love Christ has for not only me, but everyone! This weekend was so wonderful because I feel rejuvenated and reinvigorated...I feel like my old self again.

Easter's various Masses and services helped put my mind and soul back on track. Alie and I decided to go to Mass every day during Holy Week so we accidentally went to a Portuguese Mass on Monday, an amazing Mass on Tuesday, accidentally went to Adoration instead of Mass Wednesday morning and then went to the Holy Masses: Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Vigil. It was a week full of Jesus and quiet reflection...just what I needed. I got so much time to think about what God's plan for me is and time to reevaluate my priorities.

Jesus has once again come through for me and trusting in Him and giving EVERYTHING up to Him is the only way my heart can feel full again. My mind, soul and heart feel all in aline and I am so grateful for this Easter season and for the time I've had to really get back on track! I have to go teach gym now so this post is to be continued! :) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment