Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Quick Post

I only have a few moments to post something because my P.E. class will be here in 5 minutes but I brief recap on my weekend goes as follows:

Friday: Ushered at a local theater for their show, "RENT". It was pretty good and kinda fun.

Saturday: Laundry and cleaning and then the Shehan Center Halloween party...it was a ton of fun and stressful but very good. I was Superman and all my kids loved my costume. I led tours through the haunted house we had. Two kids peed themselves and one pooped himself...the poor kid. It was a really scary haunted house...really scary. I was afraid to go through the first time! My favorite was leading 10 year old boys through who thought they were so tough and then watching them freak out hard core and want to quit early...it was hilarious. Alie helped out, which was very nice...the parents were brutal with the results of the costume contest...it was ridiculous.

Sunday: HALLOWEEN!!! We went to the mall for haircuts and I chopped off all my hair...hahaha. It's short, but good short. We then went into the H & M store and I fell in love. I didn't buy anything because I am poor...hahaha...but I'd never been in H & M before and it's a cool store! Then, we prepared ourselves for Trick or Treaters. We only had like 10 kids come but it was fun to see all their costumes and what not. I baked my infamous cookies and my roomies said they love them...I have more to add to the fan club now, hahaha. We watched Sixteen Candles and I swooned over Jake Ryan for a good two hours of viewing pleasure. :)

We had a full day of kids yesterday and I went home exhausted. They take so much out of me. I am realizing that parenting must be tiring as well...I would need to train before I become a parent...it's a tiring job!!! How do they do it?!?!?!?

Anywho, I got to go...more to come later! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment