Monday, August 1, 2011

It's My Last Monday in the BPT

I am super sad to report that today marks my last Monday in Bridgeport. I am so sad to leave and I was talking to my friend on the phone last night and her parting words were: "I hope your last week is wonderful and you don't get distracted by getting sad. Don't dwell in the leaving." She is so smart but it's been so hard...

I have had the best last two weeks: My sister got married in CA and we went on our final retreat with JVC. Both were great...Margaret's wedding was incredible. But they took a week and a half away from my kids, which makes me sad. I missed so much in two weeks. I missed kids getting kicked out or winning boy or girl of the week or councilor drama...hahaha...but I missed a lot. It was a sick comfort to receive texts from co-workers wondering when I was getting back because they missed me...that was sweet.

I guess I kinda felt obligated to write a post because it's my last Monday and I guess I have a case of the Mondays...but my mind is so jumbled up right now that I can't even focus to write something poignant or wise...sorry for this lame post and hopefully my next will be much better. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment